Motorcar accidents can result in life-changing injuries and serious financial hardship. In 2016, 816 motorists1 lost their lives on British roads, and a further 24,101 were seriously injured2.


Why choose Bond Turner to manage your motor accident compensation claim?
At Bond Turner, we deal with all types of claims involving motorcars including high-speed collisions, motorway collisions, stolen vehicles, accidents on country lanes, roundabout collisions, hit and runs, and collisions involving uninsured vehicles (including foreign vehicles).

We also deal with niche sector claims involving farm vehicles and other less common motorised vehicles. Our team of 33 Grade A solicitors, in addition to accountants, interpreters, and barristers deal with clients who have suffered life-changing injuries and having successfully pursued multi-million-pound claims on their behalf. We also act for clients who have suffered less serious injuries, but equally require legal advice and robust representation.

What type of injuries received in a car accident can I claim for?
Motor vehicle accidents can result in several types of serious injuries, including:

  • brain injuries
  • internal injuries
  • amputations
  • neck and spinal injuries
  • complex fractures
  • psychological injuries

Our experience and knowledge allows our team of personal injury solicitors to advise and represent you in a compassionate, practical manner. Not only will we ensure you receive compensation, but our solicitors will also push hard for the respondent’s insurers to provide rehabilitation as quickly as possible.

I drive for a living – can Bond Turner help me return to work?
Along with advising you on your personal injury compensation claim following a car accident, our experts can also assist you with:

Vehicle recovery – if your vehicle is damaged and unroadworthy we can assist you with roadside or home recovery.
Vehicle repair or total loss payment – we will arrange for your damaged vehicle to be inspected by an engineer who will declare whether it is repairable or roadworthy. We will work with your garage to ensure that you get your vehicle repaired to your satisfaction. If your vehicle is written-off because of excess damage, we will arrange for a qualified independent engineer to place a valuation on your vehicle, and we will obtain payment from the at-fault party’s insurance.
Replacement vehicle – if your own vehicle is damaged or off the road, we will advise you on obtaining a temporary replacement vehicle, and how you can recover this cost from the at-fault insurer.

To make an appointment with one of our SRA regulated solicitors about a motorcar accident claim, please call 0151 236 3737 or email

2 This figure includes other road users such as pedestrians.